I. General provisions
These Terms and Conditions are established by Dobry Hotel Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. (hereinafter referred to as: "Provider"), sets out the principles of the operation of the hotel and the provision of hotel services, booking a hotel room and the principles of electronic services through the website conducted at www.zdrojowy.com.pl. Service Provider is the operator of the hotel.
The Guest and the Service Provider are obliged to comply with the provisions of these Regulations from the moment of using the Services provided by the Service Provider. The performance of the Services and the Guest's stay at the hotel is based on the principles set out in the Regulations.
Guest - a natural person with full legal capacity or a legal person who uses the Services provided by the Service Provider in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations,
Services - each of the services provided in accordance with the Regulations, including in particular hotel services provided within the hotel and services provided electronically within the website,
Service - website that enables online booking of accommodation through the Reservation System.
III. Type and scope of offered and provided Services
- The Service Provider provides hotel services in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on tourism services, the services include in particular:
a. hotel room rental,
b. catering services,
c. Rental of conference rooms,
d. parking space rental.
- The possibility of booking a hotel room is available:
a. through the Reservation System - an interactive form made available by the third party via the website, that enables making a reservation for a hotel room in a hotel available in the System,
b. By phone - using the Service Provider's phone number available on the website,
c. by e-mail - using e-mail address of Service Provider available on the Site
d. personally - at the hotel reception.
- Payments - the service enables the Guest to make payments for reserving a hotel room online through cooperation with the Polcard service. In case of making a reservation in a different way than through the Reservation System, the payment is also possible in cash, by bank transfer or by credit or debit card.
- The service provider accepts the following payment cards:
- for On-Line payments: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic.
- for payments directly at the hotel: VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, MasterCard Electronic.As part of the hotel's operation, hotel services are rendered in accordance with the hotel category and standard. In case of any reservations concerning the quality of services rendered, the Guest is requested to report them at the hotel reception during their stay, which will enable an immediate reaction of the Service Provider.
- Within the framework of the hotel's operation, the Service Provider provides in particular:
a. the Guest's stay at the hotel, including respect for the Guest's personal data in accordance with Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO (understood as Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), i.e. the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party
b. professional and courteous service in the scope of all services provided by the hotel;
c. cleaning of the room (from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.) and removal of defects in the absence of the Guest, and during his presence only if he expresses such a wish;
d. technically efficient service; in the event of defects that cannot be remedied, the hotel will endeavour to change the room if possible or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience caused; in the event of damage repair. Guest waives any claim or right to compensation.
- In addition, at the request of the Guest, the Service Provider shall provide the following additional services, among others, as part of the operation of the hotel:
a. Providing information related to the stay and travel;
b. wake-up call at a certain time;
c. safekeeping of valuable items during the stay of the Guest in the hotel, in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Civil Code;
d. storage of luggage (the hotel may refuse to accept luggage for safekeeping at times other than the dates of the Guest's stay and refuse to accept for safekeeping items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage);
e. ordering transport service;
f. Payable room-service.
IV. Regulations of the hotel
- A room in the hotel is rented for the day. A hotel day starts at 16:00 on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 on the day of departure.
- If a Guest, while renting a room, does not specify the duration of his/her stay, one hotel day is assumed.
- At the request of the Guest and within its possibilities, the hotel can extend the hotel day for an additional fee.
- The Guest should report the wish of extending the stay or extending the hotel day at the reception desk before 9:00 a.m. on the day of original departure. The Hotel will consider the request for extending the stay as far as it is possible.
- In the event that the Guest does not leave the room after the end of the hotel day, the Service Provider reserves the right to have the Guest's things packed by a commission of at least two representatives of the hotel, one of whom must be the Director or the Manager of the hotel. Items packed in this way will be in the hotel deposit and will be available for collection at the reception desk.
- If the Guest does not leave the room within the designated time, the Service Provider is entitled to charge the Guest with the amount of 100% of the price of hotel day for the current day.
- Items left in the hotel room after the departure of the Guest will be sent to the address indicated by the Guest - at his/her expense. In the absence of such a disposition, the hotel will keep the items left for 3 months.
- The Guest who wishes to shorten the stay must be reported by the Guest at the hotel reception no later than 11:00 a.m. one day before the planned shortening of the stay. Otherwise the next hotel day is considered to have begun, unless the regulations of the offer bought by the Guest state otherwise.
- The Guest is not allowed to transfer the room to other people without prior check-in at the reception, even if the period for which they have paid for the stay has not passed.
- Persons who are not checked in the hotel can stay in the hotel room only from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm after informing the hotel reception.
- After checking in the Guest should familiarize themselves with the equipment of the room and keep it intact. In case of noticing any damages the Guest should immediately inform the hotel reception. In case of lack of information and finding any defects by the hotel staff, the Guest will be held financially responsible for the damage.
- The Guest is responsible for any damage to the hotel property caused by him, persons for whom he is responsible and his visitors.
- The Guest is obliged to pay for the costs of his/her stay when checking in at the hotel and for any ordered or used services and goods at the latest when checking out of the hotel. In case of non-payment of all charges related to the stay, the Service Provider is entitled to charge the Guest for any services and goods provided to the Guest.
- The Hotel is responsible for loss of or damage to items brought in by the Guest to the extent specified by the relevant provisions of the Civil Code.
- Valuables, money and documents should be kept in a locked safe located in the room or on deposit at the reception. In case of leaving valuable items outside the safe, the hotel is not responsible for them.
- The hotel enforces curfew from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- The behavior of Guests and persons using the services of the hotel should not interfere with the peaceful stay of other Guests. The hotel may deny further services to a person who violates this rule. Smoking is prohibited in the hotel. In case of violation of the ban, the Hotel Guest may be charged a contractual penalty in the amount of ½ day per each stated violation of the ban and is also obliged to cover the costs of unjustified calling of services notified automatically by the fire protection system.
- Each time the Guest leaves the hotel room, he or she is obliged to properly secure it in order to prevent any access of third parties. During the absence of the Guest in the room, windows and doors must remain closed.
- In case of fire, the hotel staff must be informed about the fire, if possible, and the Guest must be directed to the exit in accordance with the evacuation instructions. The hotel staff is responsible for the evacuation of people inside the facility until the arrival of the fire department.
- For the sake of fire safety, it is forbidden to use in the hotel rooms any devices that are not part of the room equipment (e.g. heater, electric stove, etc).
- The Hotel has the ability to charge a local fee in accordance with applicable law.
V. Reservation of Room
- Reservation of a hotel room is available:
a. through the Reservation System,
b. By telephone,
c. via electronic mail,
d. in person at the reception desk of the hotel.
- In order to make a reservation it is necessary to accept the Terms of Service, provide personal data necessary to render the service (such as: name and surname, address of residence, date of stay, method of payment) and pay partially or in full for the stay - depending on the rules of a given offer or individual arrangements. If the rules of a given offer do not require payment of any part of the costs of stay before the beginning of the stay, the Service Provider does not guarantee the Guest a hotel reservation. The Guest is entitled to provide only complete and correct data. The Guest acknowledges and accepts that it is prohibited to provide unlawful content to the Service and the Service Provider.
- If a reservation is made through the Reservation System, in addition to the conditions specified in paragraph 2 it is necessary to confirm the reservation by pressing the button "I book and pay" and to make payment by the Polcard system or during the stay at the hotel, if such a method is available.
- At the time of booking the Service Provider informs about:
a. the main details of the booking, consistent with the content of the data provided by the Guest and the price of the services,
b. the identity of the Service Provider,
c. the absence of the right to withdraw by the Guest who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code from the contract for the provision of hotel services pursuant to Article 38(12) of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014,
d. the necessity of additional payment for services not included in the reservation, if the Guest orders additional services during the stay at the hotel.
- After making a reservation via the Reservation System or by email, the Service Provider will send the Guest a confirmation of the reservation along with the information referred to in paragraph 4 above to the email address provided by the Guest. If the reservation is made by phone or in person, the information referred to in 4 above shall be provided to the Guest during the booking process or in another way agreed with the Guest.
VI. Service Provider's liability
- The Service Provider shall not be liable for failure to perform or improper performance of obligations under these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond the Service Provider's control despite the exercise of due diligence.
- The Service Provider is also not liable for damages resulting from the suspension or cessation of Services by the Service Provider.
- Furthermore, Service Provider is not liable for damages, including lost profits, incurred as a result of Guests' use of the Services in a manner contrary to the Regulations or the law.
- Limitations of liability do not apply to a Guest who is a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code.
VII. Intellectual property of Provider
- nformation resources and all other content of the service, such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, images are the intellectual property of Provider or entities with which Provider has entered into appropriate agreements and are protected by Polish and international laws on the protection of intellectual property, in particular by the provisions of the Act of 4 February 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights.
- Without the Service Provider's consent, it is prohibited to copy, reproduce or otherwise use in whole or in part the information, data or other content available on or derived from the Service, except for cases of fair use under generally applicable laws.
- The Guest has the right to lodge a complaint relating to the functioning of the website and performance of Services by the Service Provider contrary to the terms and conditions specified in the Regulations.
- All complaints, including the Guest's data, i.e. name and surname, together with e-mail address and a brief description of the reported objections, should be submitted via the contact address available on the main page of the Service in the "Contact" tab or in writing by mail to the Service Provider's address.
- The Service Provider shall consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt. If the complaint relates to services provided electronically and cannot be resolved within 14 days, the Service Provider shall inform the Guest of the reasons for the delay and the expected date of resolving the complaint.
- Lodging a complaint by a Guest does not exempt him from paying for the used services provided by the Service Provider.
X. Final provisions
- The content of the ToS is subject to change. The Guest will be informed about any changes through information on the Service Provider's website. The effective date of changes will be no less than 14 days from the date of their announcement.
- Any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Guest, who is not a consumer within the meaning of Article 22 of the Civil Code, will be referred to the competent court for the seat of the Service Provider.