I. General provisions
III. Type and scope of services offered and provided
a. rental of hotel rooms
b. gastronomic services
c. rental of conference rooms
d. rental of parking spaces
a. via the Reservation System – an interactive form provided by a third party via the Website which facilitates reservation of hotel spaces in the hotels available in the system
b. by telephone, using the telephone number of the Service prodder as given on the Website
c. by e-mail using the e-mail address of the Service provider available on the Website
d. in person, at the Hotel Reception
a. the stay of the Guest at the hotel, including respect for the privacy of the Guest’s personal data in compliance with Article 6 para. 1b of the GDPR (the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), i.e. the processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which the Guest is a party
b. professional and courteous service during all services provided at the hotel
c. room cleaning (between 9.00 a.m. and 3.00 p.m.) and correction of any flaws at times when the Guest is not present, or when the Guest is present if such a preference is expressed
d. technically efficient service; if any flaws in the room arise which cannot be corrected, the hotel shall make every effort to change the room for another or in some other way rectify the inconvenience caused; in the case of repairs of damage, the Guest waives the right to make a complaint for compensation
a. providing information related to the stay and to travel
b. wakeup call at an arranged time
c. storage of valuables in the hotel safe during the Guest’s stay, in compliance with the conditions of the Civil Code
d. storage of baggage (the hotel may refuse to accept baggage for storage on dates other than the days of the Guest’s
stay, and also refuse to accept items which do not display the typical features of personal baggage)
e. arranging transport services
f. paid room-service
IV. Terms and conditions of hotel operations
V. Reservations of hotel space
a. via the Reservation System
b. by telephone
c. by e-mail
d. in person at the Hotel Reception
a. the main details regarding the reservation, according to the content of the reservation made by the Guests, as well as the price list for services
b. identification details of the Service provider
c. the absence of the right to withdraw from the agreement for the provision of hotel services of a Guest who is a consumer in the understanding of Article 22 as defined by Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumers’ rights
d. the necessity of additional payments for services not covered by the reservation if the Guest orders additional services during the hotel stay
VI. Service provider’s liability
VII. Service provider’s intellectual property rights
IX. Final provisions
feeling responsible for your safety and comfort during your stay in our hotel we have introduced preventive procedures that are a priority for our employees.
They relate to maintaining special hygiene and cleanliness in rooms, restaurants, SPA and Fitness, as well as public areas in the hotel.
We have introduced, among others the following steps:
Public areas in the hotel:
• We systematically disinfect all elements, such as: reception desk, bar counter, door handles, toilet equipment, handrails, elevator buttons and all other elements exposed to touch.
• Our floor service staff disinfect all door handles, TV remote controls, all switches, desk surface, telephones, kettles, bathroom handles and all other items exposed to touch.
• coffee machine buttons, chairs, tables, toolboxes and all items exposed to touch are regularly disinfected.
• Plates, cutlery, glass are always washed in steamers.
• Our employees - chefs, kitchen assistants use gloves and protective clothing.
• All our employees have been obliged to perform a special health check and follow strict hygiene and cleanliness procedures.
• At your disposal, disinfectants have been set up at various points of the hotel (at reception, in the restaurant).
• We also encourage you to use cashless payments (POS terminals are also disinfected).
We assure you that we do everything to make your stay safe, calm and cause positive feelings.
Managment of Dobry Hotel