Dom Zdrojowy, Jastarnia

A SCENS spring regeneration in the SPA

A SCENS spring regeneration in the SPA
  • min. 2 nights
  • Breakfast and Dinner

The offer includes:

  • Overnight in a comfortable room
  • Buffet breakfasts and dinners with elements of regional cuisine and homemade products
  • Spa voucher for cosmetic treatments PLN 500/person.
    Voucher 10% discount for additional SPA treatments.
  • Unlimited use of the swimming pool, jacuzzi, dry sauna, steam bath, tepidarium and sunny meadow
  • Use of the fitness room equipped with professional Technogym and Kardio equipment
  • Possibility to rent tourist bikes and Nordic Walking
  • Free wireless internet access

Additional information:

  • confirmation of the reservation is an advance payment in the amount of 40% of the order value
  • the hotel day starts at 16.00 lasts until 11.00
  • additional services - fee for a dog or cat 200 PLN / day
  • the price of the stay should be added to the cost of the local tax of PLN 2.50 / person, collected in accordance with the resolution of the Jastarnia City Council
Important information Check-in
arrival: from 16:00
departure: until 11:00
Pet policy

Pets are accepted. Additional charges may apply.

Parking - information

Car park is extra paid, not included in the price of stay.

Booking cancellation

Prepayment of 40% of the reservation value is required at the time of booking. The remaining 60% is required to be paid 3 days prior to arrival. In case of cancellation after the deadline or non-arrival of the guest, the hotel reserves the right to retain the full value of the deposit.

Check also our other offers
see on map
Booking not available To book your stay, please contact the reception.

In order to provide services at the highest level, the Website uses cookies saved in the browser's memory . Detailed information on the purpose of their use and the possibility to change cookie settings can be found in the Privacy Policy.
By clicking ACCEPT ALL, you agree to the use of technologies such as cookies and to the processing of your personal data collected on the Internet, such as IP addresses and cookie IDs, for marketing purposes(including automatically matching ads to your interests and measuring their performance) by DOBRY HOTEL SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SPÓŁKA KOMANDYTOWA, Falista 7, 81-331, Gdynia . You can change cookie settings in the settings.

Manage privacy settings
Cookies necessary for the operation of the website

Cookies necessary for the operation of the services available on the website, enabling the viewing of offers, making reservations, supporting security mechanisms, among others: authentication of users and detection of abuse.

Analytical cookies

Cookies allow the collection of information about the user's use of the website to optimize its functioning and to adapt to the user's expectations.

Marketing cookies

Cookies allow the display of marketing content tailored to user's preferences, and the sending of notifications about marketing offers corresponding to their interests, including product information as well as information about services provided by the website administrator and third parties.

Your preferences have not yet been saved